Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spraining My Brain

I don't feel totally ready for my company's all-day certification test on Wednesday, but after reviewing output files and the test script all weekend, I can no longer think straight. When I got home from the office this afternoon, I forced myself to walk on the treadmill for a half hour because my butt was numb from sitting in front of a computer all day. I can put my body on autopilot while I walk so long as I've got something distracting to watch or listen to, but I was so brain-dead that I could hardly follow a TiVo'ed episode of "Law & Order: SVU" that I've probably seen three times already. So I watched "America's Next Top Model" instead. That's pretty freakin' brain-dead.

I'm probably going to dream in XML tonight. Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment