Friday, April 1, 2011

Fooling Around (Not)

I briefly toyed with the idea of posting something April-Foolish today, but I chickened out. Maybe I'm humor-impaired. I just couldn't come up with anything that would initially seem reasonable but would still be identifiable as a joke after a moment's reflection, and I don't feel like kidding about something important like breaking my new (and beloved) iPad 2 or finally succumbing to Ray Comfort's passionate but proofless pleas to accept Christianity.

So instead, I'll just wish my stepdad a very happy 80th birthday! Jack, thank you for many years of great stepfatherhood (especially those first few...several...years during which I was a less-than-stellar stepchild). And thank you also for arranging to be born on a day that's so easy to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment